May is COMMUNITY LIVING MONTH!
We have a full line up of events again this year.
- May 5th – Rob Smith and Shelbie Fox will be on the radio with Fergie to talk about Community Living Month at 8:35 am
- May 6th – Raising of the flag at Town Hall at 2:00 pm
- May 7th – Book Donation to the Kirkland Lake Library at 11:00 am
- May 11th – Kirkland Lake Golden Bears vs. Kirkland Lake OPP at St. Jerome School at 7:00 pm. Entry fee is a non-perishable food. All donations will be given to the Salvation Army Food Bank.
- May 14th – May 24 Party Package Draw at Noon. Remember the winner will receive a prize package worth $1000.
- May 19th – Kirkland Lake Golden Bears vs U16 Swampdonkeys Girls basketball team at 7:00 pm at Northern College. Entry fee is $2 and all money goes towards Special Olympics Kirkland Lake and the Swampdonkeys
- May 23rd – Volunteer Appreciation BBQ at Kin Ross Pond from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. Go for a walk at Kin Ross pond have a hot dog and learn more about the opportunities for volunteering at CLKL.
- May 27th – Appreciation Cafe from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm at 51 Government Road West Lower Level. Invitations will be sent out to our community partners that have continued to help us over the years.
- May 30th – Garage Sale from 8:00 am to Noon at 4 Tweedsmuir. All profits made from the garage sale will go towards our Van Fundraiser. If you would like to donate furniture to be sold at the garage sale, please contact: Lise Rozich at 705-567-9331 X 222
If you have any questions about any of the events please contact Rob Smith at 705-567-9331 X230
To see the full calendar of events this May, click on the link below: